(Replay) Your words directly correlate to what you think about yourself. What you say becomes your reality. Your pain can craft an identity that you don't want.
You can listen to what others say, and make that your reality. In this solo episode, Joseph shares how you can take control of your identity and write your own story.
- Our beliefs create patterns.
- Be mindful of the stories you tell yourself.
- You have the power to choose which voices you believe.
- I have the ability to write my own story.
- Don't let pain become an identity that keeps you stuck.
Connect with Joseph James:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/252908273026721