Ep 056 - 3 Lessons from Tony Robbins to Skyrocket your Event Results
I was watching a speech from Tony Robbins - the most successful life coach and motivational speaker in the world - and even though he wasn't talking directly to the Trade Show and Events industry, it sure seemed like it to me!
Among his many points, he gave three powerful lessons which I want to share with you in this episode - and show you how you can incorporate these into your upcoming virtual and live events!
1. You act different based on where you think you are in a relationship
· What will you do for someone at the beginning of a relationship? ANYTHING!!
· But as time goes on we lose that
· Think cell phones and cable companies. They lure us in with huge promotions and then seem to forget about us.
· What are you doing to build long-lasting relationships with your sponsors and exhibitors? With attendees? Customers?
· Successful marriage counselors try to get couples to remember what things were like at the beginning at start doing those things again!
2. Why do kids beat us in video games? They Anticipate!
Ever play a little kid in a video game you have never played before? Why can they play for 45 minutes when we can't last 45 seconds?