186: What is happening for me? with Lucia Giovannini
Lucia Giovannini is world renowned sensation, former international Italian supermodel – turned transformational speaker and author of 13 books.
Her 25 years of inspiring work through conferences & workshops globally has been inspired by growing up throughout different parts of Italy and Africa, immersed in the beauty and the pain of those unforgettable lands. Her work crafts a synergy between traditional psychological techniques, motivational practices and ancient eastern rituals that turn her seminars into profound experiences for the audiences in Asia + Europe alike.
Lucia has been defined “the Italian Louise Hay” by prestigious media like Marie France Asia, The times of India and La Stampa, transforming audiences through her teachings, workshops, retreats, meditations, & books globally through overcoming limiting beliefs and fears to live a whole new life.
Lucia Giovannini’s internationally acclaimed book A Whole New Life, which has been translated into more than 8 languages globally, is available also in the English, in the US and worldwide, by Post Hill Press, a Simon & Schuster imprint.
Coherent with her personal philosophy, Lucia has a passionate advocacy for animal rights and veganism as a way of life. She lives with her husband Nicola, and her dog Caligola between Bali, Thailand, and Italy.
Lucia is a Doctor in Psychology and Counselling and a Bachelor in Psycho-Anthropology, an international affiliate of the American Psychology Association.
Questions asked on the podcast:
1. Who are you?
2. What does your life look like now and how is it different from when you were growing up?
3. What was valuable about your school experience?
4. Which teachers do you remember and why?
5. Who did you admire when you were young?
6. What was it about that person that had such an impact?
7. What was the best piece of advice you have ever been given and who gave it to you?
8. What advice would you give your younger self?
9. What does your future look like?
10. What podcast, book, video, film, song or other resource has had the biggest impact on your life and why?