EP 102: How to Differentiate Yourself From the Crowd with Kendall Krawchuk
Most of us are constantly trying to figure out new marketing strategies for getting our “name” out there and standing out from all the other real estate investors like us. Well, we are thrilled to sit down today with Kendall Krawchuk who is the VP of Marketing for one of the fastest-growing companies in the country, Fund that Flip. During this jam-packed interview, we discuss the most important things to do when it comes to marketing, how to differentiate yourself from the crowd, why you should create customer personas, how to choose your social media outlets, and time-saving apps to use immediately!
Kendall Krawchuk is the vice president of marketing at Fund That Flip, an online platform for investing in short-term residential real estate debt. Kendall has extensive experience in product and solution marketing with a focus on the fintech and real estate industries. Previously, she led the global marketing strategy for an integrated suite of real estate investment management software. Kendall is a newly-minted real estate investor herself, having house-hacked her primary residence with her husband, and also just closed on her first rental.
On today’s episode, we discuss a lot with Kendall, including:
· What is the most important thing to do in marketing
· First step to differentiating yourself from the crowd
· The importance of creating “customer personas”
· How to determine which social media channel to focus on
· Time saving apps to use in marketing
· Fund that Flip is a proud sponsor of the Real Estate InvestHER Community! They design custom lending solutions for all types of residential investing – from flips to rentals to new construction! Learn more about how you can get money off your next real estate closing with Fund that Flip! https://info.fundthatflip.com/investher
Our mission is to support and inspire women real estate investors around the globe to live a financially free and balanced life. We are dedicated to creating empowering online and in person communities where women have a non-intimidating environment to ask questions and receive the support they need. Our vision is to see all woman investors achieve her financial freedom goals on her own terms.
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
We have over 3k meetup members attending 20+ InvestHER Meetups across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!