GotTechED the Podcast
Episode #70 Blended Learning Roundtable with Roshni Desai
If you are a new listener to GotTechED the Podcast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
Welcome back to GotTechED the Podcast this is episode 70 called Blended Learning Roundtable with Roshni Desai. In this episode we’ll be talking with blended learning expert Roshni Desai about her experience running a blended learning classroom. We’ll be sharing everything we know about blended learning best practices and the tech tools you need to make it happen. This is an episode you don’t want to miss … check it out.
Segment 1: Blended Learning Expert Roshni Desai
Question 1: What are your favorite practices in a blended learning classroom?
Question 2: What edtech tools best fit your blended classroom?
Question 3: What are some classroom management techniques you use to keep the blended classroom functioning smoothly?
Question 4: A lot of teachers feel like everything has to be digital. When do you choose to not use technology?
Question 5: What are some educators and resources that you would recommend to teachers trying out blended learning for the first time?
- Roshni: Catlin Tucker she is a blended learning coach and education consultant. She has some great articles and coaching sessions to help teachers get started with blended learning in their classroom. https://catlintucker.com/
- Guise: Charity Dodd is starting a podcast called Blended Learning in Action @Daren White @rangathetrainer
Segment 2: GotTechED Tip and Tool of the Day
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Share recent videos and upcoming ones
Subscribe to our Podcast
Connect with us on Social Media
Join the Conversation and our PLN
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our Facebook Group Page.
Need a Presenter?
As experienced presenters and content creators, you can contact Nick and Guise to speak at your school, event, or conference. They can customize a workshop that meets your organization’s unique time and content needs. While no topic is out of bounds, GotTechED is best known for sessions on:
- 1:1 Chromebook Integration
- EdTech Throwdown
- TargetED Learning
- Gamification (Badge Systems)
- Game-Based Learning (Escape Rooms, Amazing Race, and more)
- Google apps and extensions
- Personalized learning and Choice Boards
- Teacher productivity (Lesson Planning, Online Grading. and Feedback)
- Digital content creation
- Student Podcasting
- Flipped Classroom
- Student-Centered Learning