Jon Vroman joins me on the Learning on Fire podcast and explores the most important learning and educational moments that shaped his life.
Jon helps others be “Moment Makers”. He is married to his gorgeous and free-spirited wife Tatyana and father of two energetic and playful boys, Tiger and Ocean, and live in Austin, Texas.
Jon is the founder of the Front Row Foundation, a charity established in 2005 that creates unforgettable moments for individuals who are braving life-threatening illnesses. They provide a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to “live life in the front row™” by granting “front row moments” to live events of their recipients dreams.
He’s also the founder of a global network of men at FrontRowDads.com. They believe in being “Family men with businesses, not businessmen with families.” He’s host of the top-rated Front Row Dads podcasts, where Jon interviews experts and every-day dads from around the world, to extract and understand the rituals, routines and habits that help every man better serve their families and communities.
As the author of #1 bestselling book The Front Row Factor, Jon helps readers “Learn about living life, from those fighting for it.”
Questions asked on the Learning on Fire Podcast Interview
1. Who are you?
2. What does your life look like now and how is it different from when you were growing up?
3. What was valuable about your school experience?
4. Which teachers do you remember and why?
5. Who did you admire when you were young?
6. What was it about that person that had such an impact?
7. What was the best piece of advice you have ever been given and who gave it to you?
8. What advice would you give your younger self?
9. What does your future look like?
10. What podcast, book, video, film, song or other resource has had the biggest impact on your life and why?