Today’s guest is Tim Paige.
He is a husband, father and …
He is best known as a voice over artist and internet marketing podcast host at Lead Pages.
Tim never meets a stranger, and he always seems to have a smile on his face.
Tim will be the first one to tell you that as a relatively new Christian, he doesn’t pretend to have it all figured out. Did I mention he’s amazingly humble too?
– How the Biblical story of ‘Zacchaeus’ set Tim on a path to find his salvation.
– From a six figure a year job to starting over as an entrepreneur with no income guarantees, a wife, and a baby to provide for at home.
– moving from a fear of death to a peace in life.
– Does being a Christian mean your weak?
– Tim’s experience officiating a homosexual wedding.
Book: The reason for God by Timothy Keller
Book: Total money makeover by Dave Ramsey
Tim on twitter
Tim on Facebook
Book: Messy Grace, by Caleb Kaltenbach