Have you ever wondered what It would be like to work with a Naturopathic doctor? For me, working with one has completely changed my life in the most positive ways. Today, I'm honored to have Dr. Taylor Pagano, ND, on the show. We talk about our's body's innate wisdom to heal itself, getting back to basics, and tapping into our intuition to live our healthiest and happiest lives. You don't want to miss out on this episode!
In Today’s Episode we’ll be Learning About:
· FINDING TRUTH: As humans, we always struggle to find answers outside of ourselves, but when we go inward we find the answers we’ve been searching for.
· NERVOUS SYSTEM IMABALNCE: Take the time to ask yourself some questions on how you are truly feeling on the inside.
· IN A WORLD OF CHAOS: Finding balance with routines and structures can make a world of a difference
· GIVE YOURSELF CREDIT: It can feel hard at times to allow yourself to see how far you’ve come. Give yourself permission to take the time and space to honor yourself.
· DIVINE TREASURES: The caves that we fear to enter hold the most divine treasures of ourselves.
· REAL TALK: Life is medicine and you become that medicine
· SO MUCH MORE: It’s not just about the physical body it’s about connecting mind, body, and spirit.
· NATURAL STATE: Your body is always moving towards health and healing, it’s your bodies natural state
About the Guest:
Dr. Taylor Pagano is a Naturopathic Doctor and holistic wellness coach. She is fascinated by the body's innate wisdom to heal itself, has a passion for the use of nature-based lifestyle habits and vibrational medicine techniques for healing. She completed her undergraduate studies in biology and psychology at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. Then attended the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, Arizona where she obtained her doctorate.
There she studied a number of modalities including biotherapeutic drainage, nutrition, botanical medicine, homoeopathy, Chinese medicine & acupuncture, gemstone energy medicine, hydrotherapy and more.
Dr. Pagano is also trained in craniosacral therapy and reiki. Currently, in her holistic coaching practice, she is utilizing energetic and nature-based practices to address the body, mind, emotions, and spirit. Ultimately, healing means wholeness and it is her hope that this work can support more whole, soul-embodied humans on the planet.
Melanie is uberly passionate about all things mindset, nutrition, and wellness. She's been deep diving into the wellness industry for over six years. She's learned to master her craft while working with others to get to the root cause of what's holding them back from their goals and bigger vision.
Melanie currently lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband, Oliver, and her son, Elliott. She enjoys being in nature, taking care of her house plants, reading, and snuggles with her boys.
Free Guide to Meal Prepping + Being More Mindful: www.plantahead.co/freebies
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to my podcast, it truly means the world to me! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher. You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app.
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review
Ratings and reviews from my lovely listeners are extremely valuable to me and greatly appreciated. They help my podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts, which exposes my show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest loving review on Apple Podcasts.