We all start somewhere and today’s guest Ronsely opens up right out of the gate with an important lesson about life and podcasting. We all have an origin story and it often starts in the place we would least expect and doing things we didn’t plan on doing.
Ronsley is no different and his story speaks to how life is always happening for us, not to us will inspire you to get going and keep going on your journey.
In this episode we learn that even while you are at the top of being a podcaster, the fundamentals still matter and the advice for any podcaster is timeless. Audio content creation is just getting started, but the way Ronsley sees it, he couldn’t be more excited for what is to come.
- Where did it all start for Ronsley in podcasting (1:07)
- What is the direction We Are Podcasts is heading towards in a post COVID-19 world (5:32)
- How do you go about figuring out if this person has what it takes to make it (8:32)
- What character trait of the host predicts the quality of a podcast (9:53)
- How do you turn an engaged listener or fan into an advocate for the show (12:52)
- What is the best way to create a relationship but also produce revenue (12:28)
- What are the long-term trends in podcasting (21:30)
- Which Avenger does Ronsely see himself as (26:58)
Thanks for Listening!
Be sure to subscribe on Apple, Google, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com.
Follow Mathew on Social Media to stay up to date on Podcast Me Anything - Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn