In software, most entrepreneurs unknowingly fail before they ever write a single piece of code. Avoid making the same mistakes. In this episode, Patrick walks you through a crash course on how to validate your software idea in 30 days or less, using the same framework he uses to build 7 and 8-figure products.
Patrick is the founder of SaaS Partners and a renowned figure in the SaaS (Software as a Service) industry. He has helped more than 100 startups launch and scale their products. Learning his framework will save you time and money and get you going in the right direction.
“If your product doesn't solve a problem, you have a problem.” - Patrick Parker
In This Episode:
- The top 3 reasons entrepreneurs fail.
- How to identify your target market, ICP, and buyer persona.
- 3 acronyms you need to be familiar with.
- Why it's important to niche down.
- The proven framework to validate your idea before spending time and money to build an actual product.
- “If you fail to plan, you’re planning to fail” - Benjamin Franklin