Have you been wondering why your competitors are generating new leads round the clock and winning new business over you? Did you just lose property management opportunities to a new agency? If you answered “yes,”you might be committing these five mistakes unknowingly. The good news is that once you know what they are, you can do something to fix them and watch new business come rolling in. So what are these mistakes? Grab a pen and paper and listen up.
To celebrate the launch of my podcast, ten grand prize winners will receive my best-selling e-books that will help them become successful property managers!Click here to enter
“You can't just have a pretty logo. You also have to stand for something much bigger.”
- Kylie Walker
In This Episode:
- Mistake #1: Not knowing who your ideal client is. Nailing this down allows you to market in the right places.
- Here are some questions to help you identify your ideal client
- Mistake #2: Poor knowledge of your local market. You want to be seen as an expert, the go-to person, someone your clients can trust.
- Must-know things about your local market
- Mistake #3: Lack of basic knowledge. Do you understand the business you represent? Do you understand property management?
- Important things you need to know about your property management company
- Mistake #4: Poor relationship-building skills. Here's a little secret for you.
- How to start building relationships
- Mistake #5: Poor branding and reputation. When was the last time you assessed your branding?
- Branding is not just about having a pretty logo
- Some things you need to consider
- Quick recap of the five mistakes that are costing you new business