Today we look back to look forward:
🗓️ 1 Year
🎙️ 2 Podcasts
👨💻 50 Data Leaders
What are the biggest lessons in data management for next year? This is our first Live-Show ever, a collaboration between Discovering Data and Data Management Association Norway (DAMA) a LIVE podcast co-hosted by myself and Winfried Adalbert Etzel. This is what we’ll cover today:
1. Lead: Data is a shared asset with shared benefits. Data quality is a shared responsibility.
2. Network: Tips to build stronger relationships with your stakeholders
3. Sell: Map the compelling business need behind your data management initiative
4. Be memorable: A simple framework to increase your storytelling 10x
5. Support: Enable the business to take lead. Provide guidance.
6. Observe: Don't jump to conclusions, but observe the demographics, ways of working, and environment.
7. Have fun: provide a framework to ensure collaborative readiness and psychological safety, and encourage failure as a means to learn.
Enjoy and thank you for listening and let's keep Discovering Data 😃 - Loris
Join us on DISCORD
The mission of Discovering Data is to create opportunities for data professionals to connect and learn from one another. That's why we launched a new Discord server, a space for data professionals that want to LEAD with data. We are here, come and say hi:
Want to guest?
Do you enjoy educating an audience? Do you want to help data leaders build indispensable data products? Pitch your idea here https://www.discoveringdata.com/guest.
Want to help educate the next generation of data leaders? As a sponsor, you get to hang out with the very best in the industry. Apply now: https://www.discoveringdata.com/sponsors
Do you want to showcase your thought leadership with great content and build trust with a global audience of data leaders? Explore all the ways to tell your data story here https://www.discoveringdata.com/brands.