Hippocrates was quoted as saying:
“Before you heal someone, ask him if he’s willing to give up the things that make him sick.”
Today I am diving into something I have witnessed over the past 20 years - over and over and over again.
I’m diving into this conversation and calling out the familiar patterns, mindset and belief systems of those who are addicted to their “healing” Versus those who CLAIM their healing and WALK from a place of wholeness, while also doing the inner work ALONG the WAY.
- The healing journey is one we are all called to go on
- When it’s time to CLAIM our healing and move boldly forward
- How to tell if you’re addicted to healing as a means to escape responsibility
- Why it’s Easier to be “sick” or have something “wrong” with us, than to be HEALTHY, WHOLE and CAPABLE
- called to GET UP and WALK
- Moving ONWARDS and claiming our new life is not as “hard” as we would like to think.
- The time gap between the mental, emotional, spiritual and the physical
As always I share from my heart, based on personal life experience and that from working with and witnessing hundreds, if not thousands of clients over the past 20 years.
This assessment will reveal How positioned you are to receive AND Sustain the next level body, relationship or mission in your life and it’s the FIRST step to going deeper into this work.
- To receive an exclusive private message from me + invitation my upcoming Masterclass + Next LIVE event TEXT the word KINGDOM to 844-974-4593
Connect with Christine Jewell: