Convo with Kyle:
Talks about the saints we celebrated during these 8 days of Christmas. Then Bishop and Kyle make a wager about tonight's Cupertino Classic.
- What is the policy for a priest who has left the priesthood and may want to get married after that?
- Do you have any suggestions as to how a married couple can start praying together, having never done it before?
- Is there a way to bring the Novus Ordo and the Latin Mass into greater unity in our diocese?
- How do we as Catholics answer those who believe that population control and animal rights advocation should be practiced by all countries?
- Is there a differnece between one who is a Saint and one who is Blessed?
Truth in Charity is brought to you in part by Notre Dame Federal Credit Union.
Follow us on social media:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Submit your question(s):
Call / Text (Holy Cross College text line) - 260-436-9598
Online - www.RedeemerRadio.com/AskBishop
E-mail - AskBishop@RedeemerRadio.com
Subscribe to the Podcast:
iTunes | Google Play | SoundCloud | RSS