You’re finally approaching retirement after years of building your retirement income. What do you have to do now that you have arrived at the summit of your retirement?
In this episode of the Secure Your Retirement podcast, we talk about the four questions to consider helping shape your strategy for spending the retirement income you’ve worked a lifetime to build. We also cover the different approaches you should consider when it comes to a retirement plan investment.
In this episode, find out:
- How long should I expect to live? Factors to be considered when planning retirement around your age.
- How much will the cost-of-living increase during my lifetime? Have a retirement financial plan that looks at inflation.
- When should I retire? Factors to consider when retiring early or later.
- Where should I place my assets? The 2 types of money that you need for your retirement plan.
- “There’s a lot of unknowns when we get into retirement, and we can only plan for so much.”- Murs Tariq
- “Fixed annuities offer a good alternative to pay for income needs.”- Radon Stancil
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.