This episode is about the positive impact of virtual events when marketing your book. Becky is joined by Wendy Haan—Marketing Services Manager at Weaving Influence—and Reiner Lomb—Founder of BoomerangCoach and Author of ASPIRE: Seven Essential Emotions for Leading Positive Change, No Matter Where You Are. Wendy and Reiner discuss the reach that comes from hosting webinars and virtual launch parties, what goes into facilitating them, and how their impact lasts beyond the day of the event.
During the episode, you will learn:
- About Reiner and his book marketing journey so far.
- About webinars, what their purpose is, and how Weaving Influence works with authors to organize them.
- The best timing for holding a webinar.
- The benefits of doing a series of webinars leading up to your book launch.
- Reiner’s experience coordinating his webinar with the team at Weaving Influence.
- The process of throwing a virtual launch party.
- How meaningful a virtual launch party can be.
- What Reiner would say to any author who is worried about being the center of attention and celebrating their book launch.
- What makes virtual events so special.
For our show notes, including action steps and resources, visit: weavinginfluence.com/podcast/episode-110-leveraging-virtual-events/
Click here to download our new, free resource, Spend This First, or download our Ebook, Go Virtual: Your Checklist to Engaging Online Events to learn more about leveraging virtual events.
Please feel free to send a message to Becky at email@example.com to share your thoughts!