What we cover
- How Kelly suffered terrible abuse in silence until her mother read about it in her diary
- Being told to leave her home by her mother at the age of 14
- Moving to a new town on her own at the age of 16 for a new start
- Falling in love and having a child with a narcissistic man which led to physical abuse and being hospitalised at the young age of 19
- With just a bin bag of clothing and her son, Kelly left her abusive relationship and managed to get a job at an Estate Agent and save enough to buy her own home
- How Kelly moved forward after the loss of her Auntie and Grandad within a year of each other
- How Kelly started her own Estate Agency as a single mum of 2 boys
- How having to put her business into liquidation after 13 years taught her invaluable lessons in life
More about Kelly
I’m Kelly Forrester - A trusted & results driven Resilience & Growth Leader. My vision is to work with other global leaders to support Entrepreneurs through adversity, change and help them to succeed in a New Entrepreneurial World. Having the ability and passion to impact Entrepreneurs ready to achieve extraordinary growth and results to me is a gift, one I am 100% committed to and will never take lightly! I am sharing an insight into WHY I am able to share why I believe you can absolutely have it all...!
Discover Mpower’s free Bounce Back resources here - www.mpower.academy/freeresources
For more information on Mpower and your host Nicola Huelin Mpower founder, business coach & mentor, TEDx speaker and author of The Invisible Revolution visit www.mpower.academy/about
If you’re interested in being a guest on the show visit: www.mpower.academy/podcastguest
In collaboration with...
Bounce - Living today, protecting tomorrow
When I met Ashley, the CEO of the insurance company Bounce, and Rachel Brookes, the Network Development Manager, it was clear from the start that Bounce and Mpower share similar values around empowering others (particularly mothers) and creating opportunities to flexibly combine earning a great living with motherhood.
Bounce not only provides people with the right insurance products to protect their families, health and business they are also hugely passionate about providing flexible opportunities for mums to earn additional income.
With zero risk and zero investment, Bounce empowers mums in business to make a difference to the lives of others with their insurance services and enables them to transform their own lives through becoming part of a supportive and vibrant Bounce network and community and building a primary or additional source of income by becoming a Bounce referral partner.
So, I’m really excited to be bringing you this podcast series in collaboration with Bounce. I know how difficult it can be to earn a great living while your building your startup, particularly in those first few years. So the Bounce referral opportunity for a product which is all about essential peace of mind and protection could be a perfect business opportunity or compliment to your existing business. - you can find out more about creating an additional Bounce income by visiting the Bounce Network website