How To Get A Conveyor Belt Of Qualified Prospects - With Terri Levine
Tom Bailey, Founder of Succeed Through Speaking, Interviews Terri Levine
Terri Levine is the founder of Heart-repreneur® and is a business marketing consultant who assists businesses worldwide with business growth, sales, and marketing. She has more than 40 years of business experience, encompassing work with more than 6,000 business owners and entrepreneurs in a variety of industries. She is also a bestselling author of dozens of books, has her own radio and TV show, and is also a keynote speaker. Terri has a passion for helping businesses to grow with her own personal experience gained while building multiple successful businesses from the ground up. Terri has created the Heart-repreneur® cause teaching business owners to do business heart-to-heart. Terri conducts training seminars, programs, helping entrepreneurs become more profitable and increase their bottom line. She is passionate about speaking to business owners about what tactics they can do to skyrocket their business.
Why you've got to check out Terri's episode:
- Discover the biggest challenge of not having enough qualified prospects in your pipeline as a business owner.
- Understand the importance of both qualification and disqualification of your prospects.
- Uncover the huge detrimental impacts of not getting this right including wasting money and time on ads, content and networking
- Learn the three S's of Sort, Sift and Separate when it comes to qualifying your prospects for your business and marketing pipelines.
- Understand why you need to get out from behind your laptop and speak to your real consumers and potential prospects