Rahul Chhajed is a First Vice President & Senior Director at Matthew Real Estate Investment Services. Rahul leads their healthcare division. Rahul and the team work all over the country and have worked with various different clientele. Rahul has been extremely active in veterinary medicine, and he shares why there is so much value and demand for veterinary real estate today. He joined me over two years ago in episode #77 and is back.
- The impact rising rates are having on veterinary real estate.
- The conversations he has had lately which have been impactful.
- Rahul's suggestions would you have for those who currently own their real estate?
- What suggestions would you have for those looking to either build/buy?
- Other important topics and insights!
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE
GuardianVets (be sure if you reach out to mention us for 50% off your first month)
APEX Design Build
Job Links from the end of the episode
- Fort Walton Beach (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Northern Vermont (email: email@example.com)
- Northern Indiana