In this episode I’ll be talking with Mary Debono. She is a certified Feldenkreis practitioner focused on helping horses and riders enjoy freer, healthier movement even if challenged by injury, arthritis, anxiety or pain. We found a lot of common ground with how we approach improving horse’s movement so I think you will really love our conversation!
About the Guest:
Mary Debono helps horses and riders enjoy freer, healthier movement even if they are challenged by injury, arthritis, anxiety or aging. A Certified Feldenkrais® Practitioner, Mary’s clients have ranged from pleasure riders to international competitors. Her ability to address the underlying cause of a problem sets her work apart and can lead to surprising improvements in both horse and human.
An international clinician with over 30 years of experience, Mary helps horses and riders be more athletic, balanced and confident at any age. Based in California, she offers online programs and works with equestrians all over the globe.
▪ Improve your position and balance effortlessly. Get free three FeldenkraisⓇ video lessons to do in a chair: https://www.marydebono.com/rider
▪ Sign-up for free introductory online classes: https://www.marydebono.com/joinhorse
▪ For information on general FeldenkraisⓇ for people: https://feldenkrais.com/
▪ Basic Rib Rope exercise for humans: https://www.marydebono.com/blog/a-surprising-use-for-your-lead-rope
About the Host:
Karen Rohlf, author and creator of Dressage Naturally, is an internationally recognized clinician who is changing the equestrian educational paradigm. She teaches students of all disciplines and levels from around the world in her clinics and the Dressage Naturally virtual programs.
Karen is well known for training horses with a priority on partnership, a student-empowering approach to teaching, and a positive and balanced point of view. She believes in getting to the heart of our mental, emotional, and physical partnership with our horses by bringing together the best of the worlds of dressage and partnership-based training.
Karen’s passion for teaching extends beyond horse training. Her For The Love Of The Horse: Transform Your Business Seminar and Mastermind/Mentorship programs are a result of her commitment to helping heart-centered equine professionals thrive so that horses may have a happier life in this industry.
▪ Video of Atomic and Moving Massage: https://www.facebook.com/DressageNaturally.KarenRohlf/videos/1406704246772864
▪ Mary Debono free videos: https://www.marydebono.com/rider
▪ Sweet Spot Of Healthy Biomechanics Program: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/sweet-spot
▪ The Dressage Naturally VIDEO CLASSROOM: https://dnc.dressagenaturally.net/
▪ Online Programs: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
▪ The Dressage Naturally Book: https://shop.dressagenaturally.net/collections/home-page-featured/products/book-dvd
▪ Get 3 free training videos: https://dressagenaturally.net/free-dressage-training-videos/
▪ Take the Happy Athlete Quiz: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/happy-athlete-quiz-start
▪ Course: Habits For Excellent Horsemanship: https://inbound.dressagenaturally.net/heh
▪ Join the conversation in our Dressage Naturally Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DressageNaturallyLand
▪ See all of Karen Rohlf’s Online Programs here: https://dressagenaturally.net/online-programs/
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it!
Don’t forget to FOLLOW the podcast!
Leave us an iTunes review - Did you love it? Let us know!