Welcome to Episode 51 of the TRANSFORMA TU INGLÉS PROFESIONAL podcast!
I'm your host Daniel Smith.
Today I will be talking with Alastair, an AMAZING coach from my team, all about:
- How little prepositions can make a big difference
- The difference between "in the end" and "at the end"
- Alastair's story about Costa Rica and Thailand
- The pleasures of reading travel guide books
- Why Alastair was crying into his beer at the end of a recent football match!
- And a complete digression into English accents!
This podcast helps you push your business English communication skills to the next level so that you can grow professionally and achieve your international career goals!
WHEN YOU ARE READY YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
COACHING 1 to 1: If you would like to take your professional communication skills to the next level we can organise 1 to 1 coaching that is specifically tailored to your needs and goals. If you are interested click HERE to discover the prices and methodology!
BOOKS: ¡He publicado dos libros a través de Amazon y ambos tienen reseñas de 5 estrellas! Si estás interesado aquí están los enlaces: 365 consejos para mejorar tu inglés o 123 consejos para impresionar a tu jefe con tu inglés
CONTACT US: If you would like to give us some feedback whether positive or negative, we would LOVE to hear from you! Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mentioned in this episode:
JOIN THE FLUENCY COMMUNITY
If you want to take your professional English to the next level, join Daniel and Alastair in the FLUENCY COMMUNITY!
Click HERE to join the waiting list