If the core principles of marketing never change, what's stopping you from creating replicable success for your clients?
On today's episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Kira Goller, the National Sales and Marketing Director of Smart Underwear - a company that was started in 2018, doubled its revenue in 2020, doubled again in 2021, and looks set to double again in 2022.
Tune in to hear Kira share how she used the marketing frameworks and blueprints from Digital Marketer to scale her business from a garage startup to a global brand. Discover the methods she used to attract, convert, and keep customers coming back for more.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- What makes for a successful digital marketer?
- How Kira grew her business using blueprints from Digital Marketer
- Product market fit: Benefits and how to achieve it
- What it takes to build a successful e-commerce business
- Keys to scaling a business properly
- How to consume digital marketing content fast
- What is a T-Shaped marketer?
- Aspects in your business that you should outsource
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you'd like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
This Month's Sponsors:
More Resources from Scalable
More Shows You'll Love
- Perpetual Traffic - The #1 podcast for learning paid traffic and improving your conversions!
- Business Lunch - Sit down every week some of the most successful people in the world. Hosted by Roland Frasier and Ryan Deiss
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Conversion Optimization Superpowers!
Put A Creative Team Of Fanatical Split-Testers To Work On Your Site with Conversion Fanatics!
Become A Certified E-Commerce Marketing Master
Take the Industry's Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification for the Modern Marketer!
How Marketers Manage Visual Assets
Google Drive and Dropbox slowing your team down? Air makes image and video collaboration easy!