Our strategies to teach beginners effectively so they become regular clients and Pilates addicts.
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Purchase my book: Strengthen The Person, Not Just the Body Part here
- Connect with Natalie Wilson here
- Bring your muscles to near fatigue 2x/week and reduce your chance of dying in the next 10 years by 46% here
- It’s ok to load people without training “stability” first: For people with back pain, heavy deadlifting, and a generic exercise program are just as effective as retraining core muscles and correcting imbalances
- Why external cues work and OPTIMAL theory here
- Multitasking is not possible here
- How to layer exercises for clients with different levels of ability here
Learn more here.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy
AdBarker - https://adbarker.com/privacy