Dan Davidenko is the CEO of Phoenix Lighting, an Atlanta-based company that designs and manufactures LED lighting fixtures for some of the world’s harshest environments.
Dan obtained his bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, and he chose Goals as his topic.
- Every success in your life and career has been accomplished because of the goals you set along the way.
- Smart goals are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-based.
- In order to motivate people you should put in place realistic goals that are achievable.
- “The best thing about mistakes is learning not to make that same mistake again.”
- “But, at the end of the day, you want to motivate people so you’re putting, hopefully, realistic, attainable goals in place.”
- “Part of the key thing with goals, that it’s having a reward they’re tied with in some way, shape or form.”