Do you know what your values are? Dina Dwyer-Owens is a successful author and Co-Chair of The Dwyer Group, an organization that unites franchises such as Mr. Rooter, Molly Maid, and Mr. Electric under one Neighborly brand. Dwyer Group has been around for 36 years and, in just the last three years, grown over 100%. At the heart of their success is a Code of Values and a system that ensures these values are present in everything they do. In this episode, Dina will teach you how to get clear about what your values are and establish your own system that helps you focus on them.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
It's time to get clear on your values. Close your eyes for ten minutes and think about how you want your customers to describe the experience they have with your company, in just one word. Find that one word and start building your values around it. You can get more guidance by using Dina's FREE Create Your Culture Workbook.
In this episode you will learn...
- [5:45] Why systematizing a code of values will help your organization grow more rapidly.
- [17:30] How you can get clarity on what your values are using Dina's free Create Your Culture Workbook.
- [21:55] How you can start developing a system that brings your values front and center.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more about Dina at dinadwyerowens.com
- Pick up your copy of Dina's FREE Create Your Culture Workbook Read Dina’s books: Values, Inc. & Live RICH
DON’T MISS IT
the Live Your ONE Thing community is OPEN! We’ve been working with our founding members to create the Live Your ONE Thing community, and we are currently accepting new members! If you want to learn more or sign up for a $1 trial, go to the1thing.com/membership or text the word “FOUNDER” to the number 33444. We’re only going to accept members for about two weeks before we close them so that we can serve our members to our highest capability. If you hit a waitlist page, sign up and we’ll notify you when we’re accepting new members.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters
Mentioned in this episode:
Go to heathycell.com slash ONE and use promo code ONE to get 20% off your first order. That’s healthycell dot com slash O-N-E to get 20% off your first order with promo code ONE
Go to Bambee dot com RIGHT NOW and type in The ONE Thing under PODCAST when you sign up - it’ll really help the show.
Spelled, BAM-B-E-E dot com. Bambee dot com type in The ONE Thing