Many of the podcasts featured here on Causepods do just that, and today we have a special episode. It’s about illuminating opportunities in the medical community for Black Doctors.
Sometimes in a world of noise, confusion, and pain, we need good stories about people ahead of us in life, showing the way and bringing resources for those who are just getting started to lead the way forward.
These podcasts are just what we need to help bring opportunity to those who need it most and let them know the abundant possibilities available.
· Getting started in the medical profession (1:31)
· What challenges were present to become a doctor (2:26)
· What was the genesis moment to start The Black Doctors Podcast (7:14)
· Biggest challenges getting the podcast off the ground (8:45)
· What feedback have you received from listeners who listen (12:15)
· What time challenges have the podcast presented being a busy doctor (16:05)
· What makes Young Doctors DC the charity of choice for this episode (18:20)
For help, resources, and community support, please join the Causepods Facebook Group if you are already producing podcasts for a cause or are thinking about launching one.
And if you would like to be a guest on Causepods, please fill out this form and schedule your chat here.
Mentioned in this episode:
In Support of Podvoices.help June 2022 Campaign
****The pre-roll you heard is in support of https://www.podvoices.help/. The opinions expressed in this ad are solely the opinions of Mathew Passy and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of co-hosts or guests that may appear on this show. If links mentioned in the ad do not appear in these shownotes, please visit podvoices.help***