Syreeta Owens has overcome her past and is now on a new path in life, all because of receiving a pardon. Admittedly, Syreeta acknowledges her past mistakes, leading her to have a felony record early in life. She wanted forgiveness, and that’s just what she received under Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers. Since then, she’s led an exemplary life. She has a BA in Social Work from UW Milwaukee; she is an advocate for Domestic Abuse victims and currently works for the State of Wisconsin as a Probation & Parole Officer.
· Pardon opportunities closed under former Governor Walker.
· Her father inspired her to go for a pardon
· Difference between Expungement and a Pardon
· Wisconsin Pardon Requirements
· Pardon Process
· Pardon Board and the questions they ask
· Social Media cleanup is a must
· Similarities of Pardon from Governor and Pardon from God
· Updates to Pardon Process
Syreeta Owens, along with A Prisoner’s Pardon, is willing
to assist people in receiving their pardons. If interested, email email@example.com