Is Imposter Syndrome worse for introverts? If that applies to you - or you've got members of your team who you think are running an introvert preference, today is a must-listen episode. What does my research say? And how do introverts and extroverts handle Imposter Syndrome difference?
What we'll cover today:
- Is Imposter Syndrome really worse for introverts? What does my research study say?
- How introverts & extroverts handle Imposter Syndrome differently
- The self-mentoring question that helps you spot if you're secretly self-sabotaging on this
- What you can do to set yourself free from Imposter Syndrome, once and for all, whether you're an introvert, an extrovert, or somewhere in-between
- And how you can start making progress even before you go to bed tonight!
Resources for this episode:
- Ditching Imposter Syndrome - the book - read it or listen to it and pay particular attention to page 241 / track 49: The Power Of 'I Am'
- Start creating breakthroughs even before you go to bed tonight with the Ditching Imposter Syndrome Transformation Toolkit - a life-changing online programme, based on the audiobook
- Article: Are you falling into the leadership label trap?
- Get 1:1 support with Stepping Up To Lead or the Imposter Syndrome Bootcamp
- Article & Video: What's The Imposter Syndrome Iceberg?
- How to get certified as a Natural Resilience Method® Facilitator or Imposter Syndrome Master Coach
We're talking about this on LinkedIn. Join the conversation.