Are you someone who is happy with their job, and have no intentions of leaving? What are the benefits of interviewing, even if you’re not looking for a new job?
In this episode, I share:
- Why you should interview for jobs even when you aren't looking to move.
- Why keeping up to date with the most current interviewing information and interview styles is important.
- How interviewing can be a great way to learn more about an organization
- How practicing interview skills can be a benefit you later.
- Why making connections with recruiters matters.
- How you could end up finding something you didn’t know you were looking for.
The Traveling Introvert - About the show
The Career Introvert - Coaching, courses, and more, to help you shine.
Check out membership levels at The Career Introvert, a place for introverts to thrive.