When was the last time you took an unplugged vacation?
As business owners, it can be hard to get away, to completely unplug from our business, but it’s definitely necessary.
When this episode airs, I’ll be prepping for a week away to completely unplug, knowing my team will be able to run the business without me.
This didn’t happen overnight and I didn’t always have a team to run things when I was away. But I still made sure to unplug from time to time. It’s so important for us as business owners to rest and rejuvenate.
In fact, we’re taking a 2 month break from this podcast while we unplug for a bit to come back with some exciting new stuff in the fall just for you!
If you haven’t taken some time off recently, plan some time right now using the steps I teach you in this episode.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The difference between unplugged and on hold
- How it’s possible for me to step away while my team runs the business for me
- What I do before, during and after time off
Listen + Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher!
We’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so we can reach more entrepreneurs like you!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (The Elevate Effect™)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send