Host Dan Casey speaks with Stacy Priehs, Associate Broker & Branch Manager at Coldwell Banker Professionals, about housing trends in Michigan's Thumbcoast.
Dan and Stacy talk about:
- How COVID has changed the housing market
- How quality of life issues affect where people live
- Available and affordable housing options
- Advantages of living in the Thumbcoast region of Michigan
- Over 200 miles of shoreline and shoreline communities
- Affordability of living in St. Clair County
- Working from home
- Housing sizes currently in demand
- Inventory of houses in St. Clair County
- Study of new housing available in St. Clair County
- How to get started looking for a new house
- New construction in St. Clair County
- Should you buy a new home or sell your home first?
- Average days on market for St. Clair County homes
- What type of housing are we missing in St. Clair County?
Learn more at: https://edascc.com/quality-of-life/housing/