For this episode, Becky is joined by Dan Blank, who is the author of Be the Gateway: A Practical Guide to Sharing Your Creative Work and Engaging an Audience and founder of WeGrowMedia. Becky and Dan share ways to sustain energy through your book marketing journey, methods for growing your audience, and tips for showing up authentically on social media.
During the episode, you will learn:
- More about Dan’s work to help writers develop marketing strategies for their books.
- The power of newsletter writing and how it can grow your audience and keep them engaged with your brand and message.
- Ways to utilize Reels to expand your reach and identify your target audience on Instagram.
- The inspiration behind Dan’s book, Be the Gateway: A Practical Guide to Sharing Your Creative Work and Engaging an Audience.
- How to navigate being personable on social media while also maintaining a level of personal privacy.
- What you can do to overcome barriers that stagnate your growth on social media.
Be sure to look at our show notes, which include action steps and resources.
Please feel free to send a message to Becky at email@example.com to share your thoughts!