Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast sofa by Organising and Productivity expert, Julie Morgenstern, founder of Julie Morgenstern Enterprises.
Julie is also a New York Times best-selling author of a number of books including Organizing from the Inside Out, which aims to help everyone to organise their lives more effectively!
In fact, for over 30 years, Julie has been teaching people all around the world and at all stages of life how to overcome disorganization to achieve their goals.
Now as we watch companies transition back into the office, or at the very least, new ways of working, many companies, hiring managers and HR leaders are being forced to navigate new obstacles created by the pandemic, from preventing employee burnout to finding ways to re-engage their workforces after so much time on Zoom.
Thanks to her impactful insights and her unique Inside Out approach, Julie has shared her expertise on countless TV and radio shows including The Oprah Winfrey Show, CNN, The Today Show and Good Morning America and she has been quoted and featured in publications including Forbes, Cosmopolitan, Time Magazine, The New York Times, Self, and the Wall Street Journal.
In this “Organising HR from the Inside Out” episode with Julie Morgenstern on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- The Inside Out System
- How to prevent employee burnout
- How to re-engage workforces after so much time on Zoom!
- The Fear of Logging Off (also known as FOLO)
- How employees can reclaim work-life balance?
- How can companies seize the moment
- How to create a real “time culture” inside organisations
- How time-stretched leaders can recalibrate work cultures
- How we can all become “Time Leaders”
- We find out more about Julie's bestselling books Organizing from the Inside Out, Time Management From The Inside Out and one that really stood out for me, which is Never Check Email in the Morning?
Links highlighted in this “Organising HR from the Inside Out” episode are included below:
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon!