When you start a new relationship, do you show up looking to give or get? Many entrepreneurs show up trying to leverage every situation, but we only start receiving the most value when we start offering it. Superconnectors are the people who create value by making connections for other people because, in every interaction and new relationship, they show up looking to give, not get.
Scott Gerber started the Young Entrepreneurs Council, founded The Community Company, and wrote the book Superconnector. In this episode, he shares how you can transform your mindset, be more meaningful and purposeful in every interaction, and start building relationships that really matter.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
What’s the ONE thing in this episode that will help you stop networking, and start forming real relationships that matter? When you find your answer, let us know in a review on iTunes, or wherever you get your podcasts. We see every single review, and we want to know what helped you.
In this episode you will learn...
- [3:50] How becoming a Superconnector can knock over more dominoes in your life.
- [6:00] The ONE thing that will allow you to form connections with people who are where you want to be.
- [8:30] Why facilitating great experiences adds more value than showing up to network.
- [10:20] What becomes possible when you develop a connector’s mind.
- [16:30] ONE simple strategy you can use to audit your mindset and behaviors.
- [22:30] What models and systems you can follow to ensure that you are nurturing the relationships that matter most.
- [31:50] The most important lesson you can learn when it comes to forming relationships.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- Get more support & accountability: Join the Living Your ONE Thing Community
- Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar
- Check out our awesome blog!
Links & Tools From This Episode
- Learn more at ScottDGerber.com
- Connect with Scott: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Pick up your copy of Superconnector
We are HIRING!
We are hiring an amazing Community Manager, and we would love for that person to come from this community. If you are someone, or know someone, who loves to create amazing content, engage with a community, and wants to manage all of the content for the business, please go to the1thing.com/jobs.
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters