- Economy of Action in action to open up yourself to the world
- Understand your eyes to understand your mind
- The physiological and mental benefits of the Eye Exercises
- The movie Avatar can be found here: https://amzn.to/2HSDMPD
- The Eye Exercises can be found in the Shivananda literature or at https://squareup.com/store/training-courses/
- How the Eye Exercises can help you see through the bs
- Remember to subscribe and leave a rating and review!
- What the Bleep movie is a must see, it is an easy introduction to the world of Quantum Physics, the grandchild of both Ayurveda and Greek medicine. It can be found at: https://amzn.to/2MNKtkO
- Are you observing from memory?
- A morning exercise that could change your life
- The Men Who Stare at Goats can be found at: https://amzn.to/2DUM1Xy
- How to perform the Eye Exercises - We do them right after the Neck Stretches
- Compose yourself through the Eye Exercises
- No mantras or mudras during Eye Exercises - multitasking is the enemy of your brain
- Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: email@example.com
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
For Yoga Alliance Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here: http://YogaEnergy.com
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.