“Keep posting consistently to get engagement from your target audience. Eventually, people will be more inclined to accept your offer” - Malay Damania.
In this episode, your host Malay Damania shares the importance of having a digital presence. He talks about the shift in the buying patterns of the consumer. Earlier customers had lesser knowledge and spent little time knowing about a product, but that has undoubtedly changed. Today’s customer is intelligent and likes to make informed buying decisions.
- Educate your audience about your products or solutions consistently. Develop trust in them so that you are their first choice when in need.
- There are a lot of platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, podcasts, Blogs and more. Choose a platform based on your expertise and target audience to close maximum leads.
- Start by creating your profile, adding a vibrant photo and writing about who you are and what you offer on these platforms.
- Write in detail about your expertise, accolades, credentials and testimonials.
- Create high-quality content on the platform.
Listen to the entire episode to understand the exact steps that will help you to create a digital presence and why it is essential for your business.
Buy Malay’s book - Business Champ
Get 50% festive discount offer - just use the code GRABIT on checkout
Malay Damania conducts business mentoring and coaching sessions to help small and medium business owners, startup founders, entrepreneurs, and CEOs to get past their stagnancy in business to move into a growth trajectory.
Book Free Consultation with Malay
Connect with Malay at:
Website - www.malaydamania.com
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/malay-damania-23285717
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/malaydamania/
Email - email@example.com
**This show is produced and managed by Done For You Podcasts, full-service podcast launch and management company**