Do you need a retirement planning checklist?
Retirement planning can be overwhelming. There are many things you need to think about, from financial and legal requirements, to how you want to live your day-to-day life. Retirement is a big stage of your life to prepare for, and it’s often difficult to know where to start!
A retirement planning checklist can help you work out what directions you need to take on the road to retirement. In this episode, we’re sharing the nine most important things to think about when retirement planning and give you some actionable steps to help you prepare.
In this episode find out:
- The first thing you should think about when planning for retirement
- What numbers you need to know to prepare for your future
- What you need to know about Social Security
- Why you should take an interest in your investing
- When to start learning about Medicare
- Which legal documents you need to get in order
- How to plan for long-term care
- Why you need to understand your taxes
- Why you should get a retirement income plan in writing
“You only retire once – you don’t get do-overs” – Radon Stancil
“Understanding how all of your accounts are taxed is the first step to developing a retirement income plan” – Murs Tariq
Important Links & Mentions:
If you are in or nearing retirement and you want to gain clarity on what questions you should be asking, learn what the biggest retirement myths are, and identify what you can do to achieve peace of mind for your retirement, get started today by requesting our complimentary video course, Four Steps to Secure Your Retirement!
To access the course, simply visit POMWealth.net/podcast.
To receive our free book, Get Off the Retirement Rollercoaster, leave a 5-star rating review on Apple Podcasts and send a screenshot to email@example.com.