This is the second part of my interview with Nick Crane. We are diving into the different changes and challenges that culture brings to creating the perfect sound and how music connects us.
In the 2nd part of this interview Nick shares:
- How he uses emotions to bridge the gap between himself and his clients when it comes to talking about their overall vision for their piece
- The challenges that different cultures bring to the table when choosing the right sound
- How music communicates within different cultures
- A project he had to create for a brand that was relating to multiple types of people
- How he takes feedback and changes sounds accordingly
- His project with TikTok and how that was different than others
- How money affects musical choices with brands
- His current projects
You can find Nick Crane at www.racketclub.tv, and on Instagram - www.instagram.com/racket.club.music.
This episode was very skillfully made to sound beautiful by the talented Humberto Franco (http://www.humbertofranco.com/).
Would you consider reviewing the Audio Branding Podcast? If so, here’s the Apple Podcast link: https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/audio-branding/id1489042453 And if you like what you hear (and read!) – please do share it with anyone you think might be interested. Thanks so much!
And if you’re interested in crafting an audio brand for your business, why not check out my FREE download – 5 Tips For Implementing An Intentional Audio Strategy at https://voiceoversandvocals.com/audio-branding-strategy/