What excuses do you use to hold yourself back? Our guest, Ben Kinney, experienced more adversity during his childhood than most of us will experience in a lifetime... but he created an amazing life because he didn’t make excuses. Ben leveraged a simple-but-powerful mindset to overcome adversity and build an empire: he now owns and operates one of the top 25 producing real estate teams in the country, an additional 1,200+ KW Realtors in Washington state, and the KW master franchise throughout the U.K. Today he'll share how to focus only on the things you CAN control so that you can create an amazing life, too.
The ONE Thing to Implement From This Episode:
Get a better understanding of the things in your life that you CAN control, and the things on which you should take action. Draw a T-Chart Label the two sides of the chart as "Things I Can Control" and "Things I Can't Control." Fill in both sides (and be honest). Whenever something is getting you down, refer to this chart. If you can't control it, don't spend any time or energy on it.
In this episode you will learn...
- [9:00] Why you should only focus on these four things, if you want to have an amazing life.
- [12:38] Why success is about saying no.
- [23:50] How to simplify success (and stop justifying your inaction).
- [27:10] How to leverage sequential success.
- [33:50] What Gary Keller taught Ben about relationships.
AWESOME FREE RESOURCES FOR YOU!
- The Kick Ass Guide To Accountability Form your first power habit with your 66 Day Challenge Calendar Check out our awesome blog!
- [FREE Training] How to Start Time Blocking TODAY! Links & Tools From This Episode Soci@l by Ben Kinney & Jay Papasan
Production & Development for The ONE Thing Podcast by Podcast Masters
Mentioned in this episode:
Go to Bambee dot com RIGHT NOW and type in The ONE Thing under PODCAST when you sign up - it’ll really help the show.
Spelled, BAM-B-E-E dot com. Bambee dot com type in The ONE Thing
Go to heathycell.com slash ONE and use promo code ONE to get 20% off your first order. That’s healthycell dot com slash O-N-E to get 20% off your first order with promo code ONE