Nick Day is joined on The Payroll Podcast sofa by a global payroll, employment, and expatriate tax expert, Kerry Hudson!
Kerry is ATT, ACIPP, who is a Senior Manager in the Central Technical Employer Reward Services team at KPMG, and she has spent her entire career immersed in the world of Employment, Payroll & Expatriate Tax.
Kerry won the Expatriate Payroll Manager of the Year award Issued by the Global Payroll Association (GPA) in both 2017 and 2019.
In this “Effective Global Employment & Payroll Tax Planning” episode with Kerry Hudson on The Payroll Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the word payroll mean to you?
- Global employment tax planning & managing compliance and regulatory requirements – how does all this relate to the world of payroll?
- What is the importance of understanding when this is a ‘paying payroll’?
- What is the importance of a ‘shadow payroll’?
- What do I bring to the business in terms of experience and knowledge in the world of global payroll from an employment tax perspective?
- Who are the company's internal stakeholders, and how do you manage the various challenges when opinions differ regarding process, risk, etc.?
- Can you give an example of a project where payroll implementation was particularly challenging?
- What process did you implement to overcome the compliance obstacles?
Links highlighted in this “Effective Global Employment & Payroll Tax Planning” episode are included below:
Of course, if you are a Payroll Leader listening to this podcast and you have a Payroll-related vacancy that you would love some specialist payroll recruitment support – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great payroll recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at email@example.com or give me a call – at 01727 800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I hope you enjoyed this Payroll Podcast, and I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the Payroll Podcast soon!