An engaged, thriving community is the dream of every content marketer. But how do you use your content to build one?
Our podcast guest is award-winning podcaster and presenter coach, Kate Cocker, whose podcast, Everyday Positivity, won the Best Daily Podcast at the British Podcast Awards. It delivers a short, powerful daily snippet that really resonates with the listenership and has blossomed into a thriving community.
Part of the reason why Everyday Positivity won this fantastic award was because it has such an engaged community that runs alongside it. And, Kate says, it’s her amazing community that often provides the content that she repurposes into more podcast episodes. It’s the great circle of content repurposing!
In this episode find out:
- Why it’s valuable to build a community to go alongside your content
- How to choose the right platform
- The repurposing potential that comes from having an engaged community
Important links & mentions:
- Everyday Positivity http://thepresentercoach.co.uk/everyday-positivity/
- Everyday Positivity with Kate Cocker Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/youreverydaypositivity
- Content10x.com https://www.content10x.com/
- Content 10x Repurposing Effectiveness Scorecard https://content10x.scoreapp.com/
- My book: https://www.content10x.com/book (Content 10x: More Content, Less Time, Maximum Results)
Amy Woods is the CEO and founder of Content 10x, the world’s first and longest-running specialist content repurposing agency that partners exclusively with B2B tech and professional services businesses.
Amy is a best-selling author, hosts two content marketing podcasts (The Content 10x Podcast and B2B Content Strategist), and speaks on stages all over the world about the power of content repurposing.
Join hundreds of business owners, content creators and marketers and get content repurposing tips and advice delivered straight to your inbox every week https://www.content10x.com/newsletter