Guest host and shop tour with Jon Kloosterman, Director of Operations, Westside Service, Zeeland, MI. Jon discusses his 2 year apprentice program and the importance of hiring employees that will fit into their team culture.
Watch Episode on YouTube HERE
Jon Kloosterman, Director of Operations, Westside Service,
Zeeland, MI. Jon’s previous episodes HERE
Key Talking Points
- 5 shops, 4 locations
- 2 year apprentice program- cater to your own organization, tool funds, match with master technician, and given time frame to complete certifications.
- Challenge- fitting the business culture
- Finding apprentices through high schools- Jon is on board for local high school.
- Original location- expanded to 7 bays
- “Goals Set, Goals Accomplished” - team goals lead to team events
Connect with the Podcast:
Aftermarket Radio Network
Subscribe on YouTube
Visit us on the Web
Follow on Facebook
Become an Insider
Buy me a coffee
Check out today's partner:
Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and technicians first. Take the Dorman Virtual Tour at www.DormanProducts.com/Tour