Jane Siberry is a Canadian singer-songwriter, composer, musician, record producer, painter, and poet. Calling All Angels and It Can’t Rain All the Time are two of her most popular songs among her many recordings. She considers nature her guide to truth, so during the past two years, she has held many ‘resets’ or meditations for animals and nature.
In this conversation, Lee and Jane discuss:
- (05:54) What brought her song, Calling All Angels, into existence and what her personal relationship is with it.
- (13:00) The magnetism of music when she is making it.
- (18:13) The journey of creating her independent label, Sheba.
- (26:03) Her process of letting go of her possessions and the energy that's connected.
- (29:57) How she took up painting and how that has evolved.
- (47:21) Why she stays away from her left brain and what means most to her.
To learn more about her work: janesiberry.com
Join Lee and The Portal, his monthly members' community to connect more deeply with Lee, his guides, the Z's, and other like-minded people. Each month you will have access to a host of wellness tools that include: Monthly 90-minute Live Broadcasts from Lee and his guides, free monthly mp3's, Body Energy Updates from Steven Washington, a members only community forum, and special discounts. To learn more visit: https://www.leeharrisenergy.com/the-portal
Impact the World Portal promotion visit: https://www.leeharrisenergy.com/the-portal2
The views and opinions expressed by guests of Impact the World are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or position of the host, of Lee Harris Energy LLC, or its staff or management. Any content provided by our guests are of their opinion and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual, anyone or anything.