It's that time again, where we answer YOUR questions!
"Is weight gain in perimenopause real and what advice do you have for women at that point in their lives when we're so busy with kids, careers, caring for elderly parents and trying to keep weight down"
"Is it safe to workout way past your max heart rate? To make sure you are working intense enough?"
"How common is it that people have to find new trainers?"
"What are the most important numbers to look at on a nutritional table, for things like sauces etc. How can you tell if they are going to work with a healthy eating plan?"
"My question is about the rule of proximity. Do you have any suggestions on how to avoid the nibbling while at work?"
"After your initial weight loss, have you guys ever tried to intentionally gain weight or bulk? If so did you have to overcome any mental hurdles?"
"I am a calorie counter and a daily exerciser - what is the main focus for you? Do you focus on habits or calories?"
The knowledge we share on our podcasts comes from our own personal experience as well as our professional experience helping people around the world just like you change their lives inside and out.
All we do is create this podcast and change lives.
Check out the resources below to learn more about what we do and how we can help you!
• 10 signs you're about to lose weight – Courtney's second Ebook. Ever get frustrated as it seems like you just aren't changing? In this book you will learn to recognise the signs that you ARE changing, even if you can't see them in the mirror.
• Why people fail at weight loss – Our free webinar (think of it like a visual podcast!) that explains the common mistakes millions of people make in their weight loss attempts, and how to learn from those mistakes.
• Free 6-Day Weight Loss Course – Our free video series designed to give you valuable tools to help overcome the common obstacles that we face during long-term weight loss attempts. Give us 10-15 minutes of your time each day and we'll give you loads of science-based information that will change the way you look at permanent, successful weight loss.
• The Weight Loss Podcast Classroom – In this introductory 12-week education program, we will teach you how to achieve real results using the same science-based, research-proven body transformation system that has seen us change our lives, as well as the lives of countless others just like you.
• The Weight Loss Podcast Academy – If you need personalised support from us personally, as well as accountability, structure and direction, then get all the details on The Weight Loss Podcast Academy here. We accept clients via application only.