Today I invite you into a radical perspective shift and conscious UPGRADE as we embrace a DIFFERENT way of Looking at others and situations!
We explore some of my favorite messages from Marcus Aurelius, Viktor Fankl and of course, the teachings of Jesus.
- WHO and WHAT are we COMPARING anyway?
- What is the SOURCE of our pain here?
- Will we choose COMPARISON or CONTRAST?
- Celebrating the BEAUTY in all things
- Finding ACCEPTANCE in hard moments
“Everything can be taken from man but one thing: the last of human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
-Legendary psychiatrist and Holocaust-survivor Viktor Frankl
Let’s DIVE in!
Join our FREE Community
Connect with Christine Jewell: