Gayathri Shukla is the founder of Campfire Kinship, a social enterprise on a mission to unlock the power of empathy through story-based solutions. She practices human-centered design and is also certified in an innovative method of storytelling called guided autobiography.
- Entrepreneurship as a sense of calling [02:22]
- A journey to what unity means [04:56]
- What happens to teams that can’t deal with diversity [08:43]
- The results of having purpose aspiration [11:56]
- Threads of ways to deliver your offerings to an audience [13:40]
- How to make an analysis of what business model to follow [17:13]
- How to move yourself back into an objective lens [19:54]
- Clarity: the number one advice for anyone considering transition [21:29]
Gayathri empowers individuals to discover their authentic strengths while creating inclusive cultures via workshops, keynotes, and creative storytelling campaigns. Gayathri transitioned to entrepreneurship after a 17-year career in the energy sector. She has an electrical engineering and Executive MBA degree and volunteers on the Board of Calgary Immigrant Women's Association.
Learn more about Gayathri at www.campfirekinship.com