This episode is about finding creative and innovative ways to work, connect with others, and manage your energy in the new virtual world. Becky is joined by Ali Greene—Co-Founder of Remote Works and Co-Author of Remote Works: Managing for Freedom, Flexibility, and Focus. Becky and Ali discuss the new normal of remote work, navigating human connections virtually, and energy management tools to prevent burnout.
During the episode, you will learn:
- About Ali and her remote work advocacy.
- The story of how Ali met her Co-Author, Tamara Sanderson in Cape Town, South Africa, and how they came together to write Remote Works: Managing for Freedom, Flexibility, and Focus.
- Creative and innovative new ways to facilitate your virtual events.
- More information on various platforms that can be used in the digital space.
- New ways to interact and communicate with virtual event participants.
- Ali’s experience navigating the many challenges of being a first-time author.
- How to fuel your energy through the book marketing process.
- What Ali considers to be the most rewarding aspect of her journey so far.
- Ways to become more effective at book marketing.
For our show notes, including action steps and resources, visit: weavinginfluence.com/podcast/episode-111-work-innovation-in-new-virtual-world/
Click here to download our new, free resource, Spend This First.
Please feel free to send a message to Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts!