The results are in! Based on AI trends and how humans interact with technology, we were able to pull together the top 10 trends/ threats that are expecting to arrive in 2023.
Trends/ threats include:
- User awareness.
- Hacking into phones.
- Phishing, phishing, and more phishing.
- AI to help combat cyberattacks.
- Healthcare and educational institutions will be under major attack.
- IoT devices (Internet of Things, aka, smart refrigerator/ Roku/ smart TV)
- Cloud attacks (remote workers becoming victims)
- Cars getting hacked
- Business email compromises
Share with a colleague to help them get ahead and stay ahead of cyber trends in 2023.
Also, let us know your thoughts about this list at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Connect with Team CTS: https://www.linkedin.com/company/teamcts/
Follow Team CTS: