I’ve got a lot of questions and inquiries from many business owners asking whether they should get a bookkeeper or an accountant. I’ve got you all covered! In this episode, I’ll share the real definition of bookkeepers and accountants, what they do and don’t do, their scopes, and what they should look like.
I will also share some very important tips that you need to consider before getting a bookkeeper or an accountant for your business.
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- The real definition of bookkeeping.
- Things you need to check before hiring a bookkeeper and an accountant.
- What bookkeepers normally do.
- The reasons why an accountant is more qualified than a bookkeeper.
- The advantages of getting a one-stop-shop as a business owner.