• Paul Zolman introduction
• Briefly discuss the problem of anger – why are we so angry?
• Why is managing your anger important?
The Root Causes of Anger
• Why does anger show up? (Tracy explains)
• Is anger a “bad” emotion? (Tracy and Paul weigh in)
• Anger can be passed down from generations (Paul’s story)
How Anger Impacts Relationships
• Share examples and anecdotes of how anger has negatively affected your relationships (Paul)
Paul’s Technique: Ditch the Anger and Find True Love
Step 1: Intentionally practice a love language every day for 30 days using the die and the Love Language journal
Step 2: Read the Love Language Book and become a Love Language Linguist
Step 3: See what happens to your anger after 30 days
It really is that simple!
#relationship #love #selfimprovement